Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun with Worksheets

Last year one of the products I had the privilege of reviewing, was the KBTeacher site (you can see my review here).  They generously gave us a full YEAR of access to their premium site. As we're falling into our fall routine, I wanted to share a few of the things I've found recently to use with my children.

As a part of another review I'm currently working on, I discovered that Little Bit LOVES to glue! One of KB Teacher's current categories is their fall theme. I found a fun activity to glue leaves (with letters on them, but that aspect is still abit beyond Little Bit) to a tree. I'm thinking she'll have great fun with that!

I also took time to check out their craft category. I found a fun winter craft that I've printed off so I don't forget it. It uses chalk and paint on black paper to create a nighttime snow scene, sounds like a fun change from our normal craft projects.

Finally, just in time for our current insect studies, I found directions for making wire bugs, fun stuff!!

Disclaimer: I wrote this post as part of a contest to win a Starbucks gift card. The requirement was simply to write a blog post about the KBTeacher site. All opinions are my own!

No comments: