Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's the First of November!

Some random pictures from our first of November . . . 

Every day (should) start with coffee!

Early morning snuggles

Torturing the long-suffering cat

Ready for church to start

It's perfectly logical to put gloves on before starting to draw, isn't it? At least if you're 5!

Tying ribbons and cards on candy canes

The finished product

Mommy's got the camera, let's make silly faces!

Jewelry making (in the very messy school room)

More jewelry making

Sabbath afternoon nap

Head over to Journey to Josie to enjoy other people's first day posts!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

A peaceful afternoon nap is a treat.
Blessings, Dawen

Michelle Gibson said...

Love your captures! We had church the first day too! :) Looks like you had a peaceful Sabbath.

Kym said...

Wonderful pictures. I feel like I've had a lovely visit to your place. :-) And yes, every day should start with coffee. I think almost all of my First Day posts start with a picture of my morning coffee, except my November one! LOL