Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A VERY Belated Post About the Final Day of Our Trip

 I know, I know, our trip was WEEKS ago . . . and I have no real excuse . . . but here, at last, is the last post about the trip.

The girls and I spent a fun day at the Erie Zoo.

The animals were super active when we first got there.

I had to laugh, there some monkey-like animals (I don't remember what they were called) that were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs in the morning. When we walked back by their cage after lunch, they were both curled up on the grass with their "blankies", sound asleep.

Little Bit had fun with the various sculptures that are there.  And as she does so often, managed to make new friends at the playground, who she was sad to leave :)

There was much eye rolling from the big girls when I asked all 3 of them to pose by the same penguins that they've been posing at since we first went to the Erie Zoo in 2011 (and again in 2013). But Lexie and Little Bit were willing to humor me :)

And that, finally, finished up our trip to western PA!



No comments: