Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day
to the two wonderful fathers in my life!!

My dad, who is also an awesome "Papa" to my girls! From the time the twins were preschoolers, they've known that if they ever want to know how something works, they can always "just ask Papa". Now Little Bit has figured that out too!

And I still know I can always call on him for help when we need repairs (case in point, Friday's rain revealed a leak in our ceiling, Dad's coming up tomorrow to help us figure out and fix it, and a leak we already knew about and a few other fix-it projects that are far beyond our abilities!

And my wonderful husband, the amazing father of our children! I am especially thankful this year, to have him with us, and doing well after his valve replacement surgery last month.

What better proof of what an awesome dad he is, then the fact that, if you look close, you can see his BRIGHT PINK toenails, complete with red details, courtesy of Little Bit!


No comments: