Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Interesting article

Disclaimer A: Someone on a homeschool group I'm on posted this link, I know nothing about the site as a whole, I suspect from the "ads" on the side of the page, at least when I read it, those may change w/ each page load, that there would be aspects of this site that I was adamantly opposed to, but then, that's true of most sites I go to LOL. Anyway . . . not endorsing the site as a whole, just this article LOL

Disclaimer B: This article is "slanted" toward homeschoolers. If you feel that homeschooling is a horrible thing (well, for one thing, you probably shouldn't be reading this blog in general LOL), you very well might take offense as things in this article, consider yourself warned LOL.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59785

No comments: