Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blog Improvements!

Today I needed to find one of my older reviews to check something, and I realized that I have written a LOT of reviews, and unless you know what word to search for, it's not real easy to FIND specific reviews, and it is most definitely NOT user friendly to just browse and see what all we've reviewed over the last few years. So, I decided to make a "directory" of sorts of all our homeschool reviews.

If you'll look up at the top, you'll see that I now have THREE tabs up there. "Home", that's where all my posts are. "Recipes", which is a "directory" of the recipes I've posted, and now . . . drum-roll please . . . Reviews! Again, a "directory" of all my homeschool reviews. It's not super fancy, or anything, but it at least gives you a way to see what we've reviewed and find the reviews.

Hopefully this will be helpful to someone as they plan for next school year :)

No comments: