Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up for the Week of Nov 30


This is going to be a short update.
The girls were all at my parents' house until Wed afternoon so I don't have any pictures or much detail from that half of the week.

I know they decorated my parents' house, inside and out and went to Winter Lights at Seneca Creek State Park and loved it as always.

Meanwhile, Rodney and I enjoyed a quiet, relaxing Sunday, just us including dinner at The Melting Pot. I had great plans to get all kinds of cleaning and organizing done without any interruptions on Monday to Wednesday. Instead I had a stomach bug if some kind that wiped me or the whole time. I got lots of knitting done and lots of TV watched and that's about it, sigh.  I did manage to clean our and organize our kitchen freezer and the kitchen drawers, but that was the extent of my productivity.
Thankfully I was feeling better by the time the girls came home.
Thursday we had music lessons, errands and then primping for the office Christmas party.

Friday we enjoyed a play date with friends.

Sabbath was potluck and then we came home and crashed. . .
And to wrap things up, my laptop died that afternoon so I'm learning to use the blogger app on my tablet until we can replace my laptop.

No comments: