Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was pretty much a bust, I had a cold, we were busy visiting friends, and having people visit us . . . I didn't really do any cooking (good thing dh likes cereal LOL). BUT this week I have no excuse, I'm about over my cold, and we're not going anywhere. . . well, I am not going anywhere, dh is taking the girls to visit Grandmom on Fri & Sat so that's why menu planning is mostly absent for those days, I figure I can scrounge for myself w/o pre-planning LOL. Let's see . . . I THINK the summer squash I didn't get around to using last week is still good, so we'll try the "crab cakes" this week (if it's not still good, we'll have sandwiches or something). I finally got my sourdough starter from Carl's Friends so I'm hoping to play w/ that this week and start making sourdough bread (yum!) I'm not sure how long that will take, so I don't have it on the menu per se, but bread can be a welcome side to any meal, right?



Visit other menus here.

No comments: