Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Home Keeper's Journal - Summer

This week the Journal is about Summer …………
During summer, my kitchen …… is the main source of added heat in our house, wish I could find some way around that . . . people way back when totally had the right idea with a separate summer kitchen!
One of my favorite things about summer is …when it's not too hot, and we can love being outside! And hearing the children having fun playing in the sprinkler!
One of the summer things I could do without  …. humidity! HATE it!!!!
A planned summer or take it as it comes?   ….. it's pretty "take it as it comes" this year. We have campmeeting coming up in about a week, but for the most part, we're playing things by ear.
Summer meals consist of …… in season vegetables, I love pasta salads and potato salads and such in the summer. Grilling whenever Rodney's home. . . smoothies and fresh fruit for breakfast, yum!
The last thing on my mind during summer is …… hmm, it must be so far from my mind, that I can't think of it LOL, nothing comes to mind!

No comments: