Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up - April 16

Ever have a week when you just go . . . hmmmm . . . what DID we do  this week?  That's where I'm at right now LOL.

So, let's see . . .

It's spring, which means the big girls run to the woods every chance they get, I love that we have that available for them! What better way to learn about . . . EVERYTHING . . . then exploring the woods!!!!

We've been discussing curriculum-type-stuff for next year. I think we have the basics figured out, I'll do a separate post about that sometime in the next few months LOL.

Ummm . . . we're reviewing something like 3 science products back-to-back, kind of overlapping, so we've been doing lots of science-y stuff around here, that's always fun, still boggles my mind that science is FUN . . . how did I miss that aspect of it in school? Oh yeah, the boring textbooks, memorizing boring facts to regurgitate onto tests LOL.

I'm pretty sure there was more going on last week that I'm blanking on, but I'm just going to go with this . . . it was a a quieter than some week, I like quiet weeks LOL. 

No comments: