Now I've always been a fan of pockets of time . . . and this pregnancy has made it much more so, since I get tired if I do too many things w/o sitting down to rest. I'll admit I haven't timed things (and I'm not going to rush around & do EVERYTHING today just to time it all, but here's a list off the top of my head, and perhaps if I can remember to time things, I'll add to it over the next week or two as I do other household things:
Cheating by stealing the applicable things of Rachel Anne's list first, then I'll add others I can think of:
- Put away a load of clothes.
- Unload a dishwasher.
- Load a dishwasher.
- Wipe down a sink and mirror.
- Scrub a potty.
- Clean the kitchen sink.
- Pick up an entire room.
- Water the plants.
- Straighten a junk drawer.
- Read a story to a preschooler.
- Clean a stove top.
- Put a load of laundry in the washer
- Hang out a load of laundry
- I THINK I can vacuum an entire floor of this house in 15 min (if it's been picked up already)
- Sweep/Mop the kitchen floor
- Unpack a bx (yes, I'm still unpacking)
- Fit in one subject of homeschool (we normally do all our "school" in one big chunk, but I need to remember that on days when we don't have that one big "chunk" we CAN do it in little bits.
- Do various dinner prep tasks (chop veggies, put the rice (or other long-cooking things) on to cook, etc.)