Thursday, March 5, 2015

Think Spring . . . With Pretty Spring Nails!!


I've seen people online talking about Jamberry Nails for awhile now, but I have to admit, I didn't really pay attention until my friend, Amy became a consultant.

When we were at her house last week, she let each of my girls choose a sample nail and showed them how to apply them.  These are SO COOL!!!

There are hundreds of designs to choose from! It would take a really good nail artist to do designs like this on your nails! You can do all your nails the same, mix and match designs, many of them coordinate wonderfully. Or you can do as my girls did, and add one accent nail in a fun print and then paint the rest of your nails a coordinating color. With that method, a sheet of Jamberries would last a LONG time!

We got home and Lexie and Ashlyn were immediately browsing the Jamberry site, making a (really long) list of all the fun designs they like.

I'm intrigued by the claim that these will stay on fingernails for up to two weeks. I love nail polish, and my toes are normally painted, but I gave up, years ago, on bothering with painting my fingernails because it seems like as soon as I get them painted, they're chipped and jagged looking. If I could take a few minutes to apply Jamberries, with ZERO dry time, by the way! And then have decent looking nails for two weeks! Count me in!

Little Bit loves the fun Jamberry Juniors, perfect for little nails!

I love that the site includes a "Mommy and Me" section so that I can easily find the Juniors and full size Jamberries that coordinate. How fun to have matching manicures!

So, as you can see, we're sold on these! There are so many benefits!

  • Much cheaper than professional manicures
  • No dry time!
  • Easy to apply, all you need is a hair dryer and a nail file.
  • No nasty chemicals (I hate it when our whole house smells like nail polish for hours after the girls have painted their nails)
  • Fun, intricate designs, I could never paint flowers or kittens on my nails!
  • Right now, if you order 3 sheets, you get a 4th sheet free! Who doesn't LOVE free stuff?!?!?! 
Right now I'm hosting an online party on facebook. When you order through the  "LaRee's Party" box, I get credit as the hostess of the party. If you'd like an invite to the facebook event, where Amy shares tons of tips, information and pretty pictures, just let me know your facebook name (in the comments, or e-mail me at lareehs@gmail.com) and I'd be glad to send you an invite! 

The "party" closes in a little over a week, so don't wait!  And don't forget to take advantage of the Buy 3, get one FREE deal!






No comments: