Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

We didn't have a tv at all until I was 6, and then watched very little, and very selectively. So I never really watched cartoons per se. My favorite show was probably the land of make believe portion of Mr Rogers

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

A new pet is very low on my list of things I'd want right now LOL. But the girls are lobbying for chickens when we move. They'd get to name them, so it could be anything from things like peep, to made up words we've never heard of (they have long-term imaginary friends named So-so and Gosha, among others) or would never consider for a name (they have dolls named, respectively, Pancake and Pizza, among other things). It also wouldn't surprise me if one ended up named Pepper, the name of the chick I had as a little kid, and a story they ask for quite regularly.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

3, maybe? Once in a great while, it's fun, but for the most part it's just more work than it's worth LOL

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Usually kid music, or at the moment, kid stories. If I'm alone, lately I've been enjoying some old Christian CDs (from my high school years LOL) that I found while cleaning :)

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Hmmm . . . it's been awhile, probably the travel alarm I bought to have on my side of the bed since there wasn't room for anything else while the cosleeper was up. That was probably a year ago, maybe 2.

For more Friday Feasts go here.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I picked up some chocolate/pink fabric for you. Here's the photobucket link- let me know if you like it (or something else you see)
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z189/stacypro/Fabric/Chocolateandpink.jpg