Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gratituesday - SPRING!!!!

I usually forget to write posts for Gratituesday, even though I LOVE the idea! But I'm actually remembering this week!!

It's going to be a short post though (shocking, I know!). I am SO SO SO THANKFUL for Spring this year! And I'm thankful that we are GETTING a spring this year! When we had such a cold April, I was afraid we were going to miss spring altogether and go straight from winter to summer, and that may still happen to some extent, but this week the weather has been absolutely PERFECT!! Not hot, not cold, sunny, breezy but not windy . . . absolutely gorgeous! And we are LOVING it!!! So, on that note, I'm going to stop typing on the computer and go enjoy this weather some more!

1 comment:

Martianne said...

Spring, glorious spring! I am so grateful for it, too - even if it keeps coming in fits and starts in our part of the world.