Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review: Robert Pierre EP - Christian Contemporary Music

I don't get a chance to listen to much music "for me" these days. Usually if we have music going, it's for the children. And that's ok with me. But it was kind of nice, to get the chance to review a new, young, Christian artist, and "have" to listen to "my music" for a change! I'm not up on all the current music, by any means, but I enjoyed these songs, the words and the message, I love hearing a young person using his talents for God's glory!


Robert Pierre is an 18 year old high school senior, balancing school, fun, and a music career!


You can preview his new album, and download the songs for free here


If you like his music, let him know by posting a note on his facebook page

And if you want to see what Robert and his friends do in their free time, here's a fun video of them doing some pretty impressive water basketball shots.

No comments: