Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary TOS!!!

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (TOS) is turning 10! And in honor of that momentous occasion, they're inviting their fans on a blog hop, to share what we like best about TOS!

But really? There's no way I can choose just one thing!

I love the magazine! It's one of VERY FEW magazines I'm willing to spend money on! (and by the way, they have a GREAT promotion going right now where you get NINETEEN free gifts when you subscribe! Go check it out!)

The TOS store is one of the places I go to when I'm looking for a homeschool resources (shipping is always free! LOVE that!).

And, as most of you know, I've had the great pleasure of being a member of the TOS Crew this past year. Not only have I gotten to review some amazing products! But I've made friendships too!

So there are a few of the things I love about TOS! How about you?

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

No comments: