Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Europe, I'm fascinated by the history there!

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Firefox

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

I'll say 7, I love history, so I'm probably higher then that on the early American history, but once it gets to "modern" times I'm bored w/ it, so I definitely don't know as much about more recent history (as evidenced by the fact that I easily CLEP'd first semester American History in College but just missed the needed score to CLEP 2nd semester.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…

Love is of God.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

Nope


To see other Friday Feasts, go here.

No comments: