Wednesday, June 4, 2008

That's My Girl!!

I made blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning. It was from a mix (found it in the back of a cupboard (but not yet expired) when I was packing up at the old house) & the mix came w/ a packet of frosting to squeeze on top. I was going to skip it, but L noticed the picture on the box so I figured I'd go ahead & spoil them (& me) abit. So we ate our muffins, they came back for seconds, and I'd decided if they wanted a 3rd I'd tell them they could have it, but w/o frosting. Before I could say that, A told me "Mommy, my next muffin, I don't want frosting, so it's more healthy" awwww . . . that's my girl!!! And yes, each of them age THREE full sized blueberry muffins for breakfast! I ate 3 as well and I'm stuffed. Where DO they put it all?

No comments: