Monday, June 2, 2008

In Everything Give Thanks

Yet another reason to love a small house! I vacuumed today (yes, we've been here for 2 weeks, yes, this is the first time I vacuumed, it just didn't seem logical to vacuum when all but a couple sq inches of floor were covered w/ boxes LOL). And I was able to vacuum the ENTIRE first floor w/o unplugging/re-plugging the vacuum! I plugged it in in the living room and the cord reached to vacuum the whole floor! even the kitchen (which I normally do w/ the small rechargable, but if I can do it w/ the big vacuum w/o having to unplug/re-plug, might as well). And then I carried it upstairs, plugged it in, and vacuumed the whole upstairs w/o having to unplug it. I'm sure the novelty of this will wear off eventually but it made vacuuming seem like so much less of a chore to not have to mess w/ that LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything that will help to make house work easier... good for you.