Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Feast

I thought this looked like fun.

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Shudder, unless there's a celebrity that still has their privacy, none! I'm so not a fan of being in the spotlight in any way shape or form!

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Maybe 2? I'm more of an e-mail kind of girl. I see phones as a way to get/give information when needed.

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

After reading all the blogs about the recent trip to Africa with Compassion, I would so love to sponsor a child!

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Chocolate!!!

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

If so it was a mild version of it, not sure if we had a light version of the flu or just a bad cold, whatever it was went through our whole family a week or so ago.

4 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Looks like we share the same feeling about living in the spotlight ;~)

Great feast..I could eat chocolate every day, too. In fact, I'm eating chocolate right now lol

Patti said...

I could eat chocolate every day too! Especially dark chocolate! Yummy!

Happy Friday!

Michelle said...

Mmmm chocolate. I like your taste!

Happy Friday to you!

Tina said...

I'm with you on the soup, salad and main course...going to grab some chocolate!!