Sunday, February 3, 2008

Decluttering Challenge Check-In

How'd you do this week? Here's what I got out of my house:

  • bag of misc stuff (that I'm too lazy to catgorize) - gave to Kim
  • potty chair - gave to Kim
  • bag of baby clothes -gave to Kim
  • bag of cloth diapers - gave to Kim
  • Bag of clothes & art stuff - gave to V
  • 2 bags men's clothes - freecycled
  • Bag of misc throw pillows & such - freecycled
  • 2 bags decorative odds & ends - freecycled
  • 2 bag women's clothes - freecycled
  • play kitchen - gave to mom
  • laundry basket full of disposable cups - gave to mom
  • Chip & Dip server - gave to mom
  • Tupperware - gave to mom
  • Box of wrapping paper - gave to mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are on a roll! I did go through several cupboards and sort things, my problem is getting them out of the house. Some are going to a friend who lives an hour away, some are going to Goodwill, which is 45 mins away. I just might have to freecycle this stuff to get it out of here faster.