Monday, February 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I think I overheard A reminding dh this morning that "we're having mushroom soup for supper". I assume this was decided upon last night after dh sent me to bed (he seemed to think the fact that I was asleep on the sofa was indication that he should deal w/ kids' bedtime & I should actually sleep in a bed), so I'm going to go with it . . .

So . . .

Monday: Mushroom soup for dh & the kids (while I enjoy some of the yummy potato noodle soup that my mommy brought be yesterday)

Tuesday: Rice & Beans

Wednesday: Crustless Quiche

Thursday: Lentils & Rice Tacos (we didn't make them last week, we'll try again this week)

Friday: We'll be at a birthday party

Click here to see lots of other menus for this week.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm making quiche in a bag this week. The recipe is posted at my blog. It's a good one because I can easily make a couple extra for the freezer. I love how versatile quiche is - just about anything can go in it.

Have a great week.