Monday, February 11, 2008

This Week's Menu

This week is kind of up-in-the-air because dh has said he'll be taking some time off to do stuff around here, but he said that last week and it didn't happen so . . . it makes it more fun to plan when I don't know what's happening :)

But here's the tentative plan for this week:

Monday: Southwest Roll-ups (we finally tried these one night last week & the girls LOVED them and dh agreed they were fine to add to the rotation. So while it's still easy (I have refried beans in the pantry & tortillas in the freezer, both things I'll make from scratch once I use up what I already have) I'll go ahead & make it again) and corn (and leftover green beans for dh, since he doesn't like corn)

Tuesday: Rice & Beans

Wednesday: Broccoli Stir-fry

Thursday: Macaroni & Cheese (shh . . . don't tell dh, this is my valentines gift to him LOL) and a vegetable, probably green beans, dh likes them & we have a bunch in the freezer.

Friday: We'll try for that potato soup mix again, last week the girls had been wanting pancakes all week (& pancakes are a special Daddy/daughter thing here) and since he ended up working they didn't get to make them, so we had pancakes for supper on Friday.

Check out other menu plans here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The southwest roll-ups sound good. I'm adding them to my folder to try out!

Heart of Wisdom said...

Min menu is always tentative-- I change it a bit every week but at least I have a main plan.

I have two post this week.
1. My regular Menu Plan Monday at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome

2. An article about menu planning, online helps, and this meme on my homeschool blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog

See you there :)