Monday, February 11, 2008

This Week's Menu

This week is kind of up-in-the-air because dh has said he'll be taking some time off to do stuff around here, but he said that last week and it didn't happen so . . . it makes it more fun to plan when I don't know what's happening :)

But here's the tentative plan for this week:

Monday: Southwest Roll-ups (we finally tried these one night last week & the girls LOVED them and dh agreed they were fine to add to the rotation. So while it's still easy (I have refried beans in the pantry & tortillas in the freezer, both things I'll make from scratch once I use up what I already have) I'll go ahead & make it again) and corn (and leftover green beans for dh, since he doesn't like corn)

Tuesday: Rice & Beans

Wednesday: Broccoli Stir-fry

Thursday: Macaroni & Cheese (shh . . . don't tell dh, this is my valentines gift to him LOL) and a vegetable, probably green beans, dh likes them & we have a bunch in the freezer.

Friday: We'll try for that potato soup mix again, last week the girls had been wanting pancakes all week (& pancakes are a special Daddy/daughter thing here) and since he ended up working they didn't get to make them, so we had pancakes for supper on Friday.

Check out other menu plans here.


Smitty76 said...

The southwest roll-ups sound good. I'm adding them to my folder to try out!

Heart of Wisdom said...

Min menu is always tentative-- I change it a bit every week but at least I have a main plan.

I have two post this week.
1. My regular Menu Plan Monday at

2. An article about menu planning, online helps, and this meme on my homeschool blog

See you there :)

annie said...

What a yummy menu!
Happy Monday!
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *