Monday, February 11, 2008

Prayer Journals

If you've been reading my blog from the beginning (&/or are bored enough to browse through my "books I've read" section on the sidebar), you may have noticed that prayer is a topic I've been reading abit about. Reading the books I've read, and various other odds & ends online has helped me reshape my thinking about some aspects of my prayer life, and improving my prayer life has improved other relationships as well.

So, when I went through all the giveaways a few weeks ago, the 3 or 4 giveaways for prayer journals caught my eye, and I've been thinking more about the idea of prayer journals ever since, did some reading around online, didn't find as much as I expected to. And then today I came across another giveaway for a prayer journal here.

How about you. Do you use a prayer journal? If so, how do you use it? To record complete prayers, or just to list prayer requests? Or something in between? What works for you?

No comments: